Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brad vs. Johnny

My girlfriends and I always ask people a very important question. It's one that is vital and relative to our peace of mind. That question is: "Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?"

We hope and pray that they reply "Johnny Depp!" because if they don't, they're met with a chorus of "boo's" and "whaaaa's?"

Don't get me wrong. I would be hard pressed to find anything as hot as Brad in Fight Club. And I do think he's great looking. But he's a pretty boy. There's nothing overly intresting about him. No quirkey little traits.

Johnny has the looks and the quirk factor. He's all about being himself and living in France and drinking wine and having gold teeth and wearing 5 leather cuff braclets and 14 necklaces all at the same time. And totally pulling it off. Do you think Brad can do that? I think not.

Well, congrats are in order for JD as the Daily Mail reports that him and his long time girlfriend and mother of his two children are planning to tie the knot next year.

"The dashing couple, who have been together for eight years, are understood to be planning a small ceremony at their £1.5 million home in the south of France.

Their two children, Lily-Rose, seven, and Jack, four, are expected to attend, along with the mayor and locals from their hometown of Plan de la Tour. "

Congrats!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Sorry, but: BRAD PITT.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Ok, I understand where you're coming from. You're thinking make-out value. Yes, Brad is hot, but after the smoochie smoochies, then what? Brad is smart, but he's a follower. Before Angie, he didn't give a crap about African babies and saving the world. He's easily influenced. Is that really the kind of example you want around you?

Alright, alright, i know you don't care about all that. You just want to do dirty things to him. I'll give you that!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pick is Johnny Depp FOR SURE!!! Don't get me wrong Brad is Hot but Johnny has the best movie choices and he is the only one that makes me want a dirty pirate anytime and any place!!(did i just say that out loud!)

-Claudia

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Claudia-you are so funny! Dirty pirate huh? I guess I know what Joey is going to be for Halloween!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home