Friday, October 06, 2006

Who the hell am I?

Over the years I have had may different looks and am not ever really afraid to try something new. Here are a couple of my more recent looks that I've had.

I wish my hair was straight like the photo with they yellow scarf. I would kill for hair that was like that every day. But unfortch I'm stuck with this curly hair that most of the time doesn't want to behave or look even half way decent.

I wish I had a scanner because I could show you some photos of my about 7 years ago with hot pink bangs, bleach blonde chunky highlights (not as the same time of course!) and oh so much more. I even rocked braids one time. The photo is really small, sorry about that. I got them about 4 years ago and kept them in for a while. After a while it was just too hot and heavy. And not in a good way. I need a scanner so I can show you a better photo.

Anyway, here's a few of the photos that I have. Will I be adding a new "look" to the bunch? Could be..









2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is mullet Gina?

Bizness in the front! Party in the back!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I think I may have had a mullet...oh wait no...that was Erik. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home