Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Photo Friday!!!!

Here are some random snapshots to enjoy!

Here's me and my homeslice Lanie. This photo was taken in her parents living room where I spent a lot of my childhood! Check out my dark lipstick and burgandy cords. There's a 100% chance that I'm wearing my doc martens and Lanie is wearing her converse. We were so young..where did the time go? 1993
Dimitri and I having some wine..ok, a lot of wine and calling up our family in London. I'm glad we were at his house...I think we were passing the phone back and forth for quite some time. 2004
Lexie, Courtney, me, Mom and Marcus getting our party on at Benihanas for Lexie's birthday. I think we drank so much saki that they may have ran out! 08/03/06


Moe and I at Eva's 2nd birthday- Don't we look like sisters? We are for sure, except for that whole actual bloodline thing. She lives in AZ now, and I miss her every day!!! She's my bitch and I can't wait to go see her next month!!! 08/05/06
Here's Fi holding our plant, Charlie. She was explaining to us that we have to talk to him because he really likes that. Keep in mind this is after a long night of a big group of us partying at House of Blues. Notice the VIP sticker on her shirt? Yea, that's how we roll. This is when we used to live together at Elden Manor. Once of the best years of my life. Look at that smile..isn't she just the best? -Feb 2003
Claudia and I having a good time and feeling the moment at Pierce Street. We were there to celebrate my birthday with the girls. I am so lucky to have the friends that I do. I couldn't ask for a more amazing group of sisters. That was a fun night!! 08/28/05

Matty and I enjoying Taco Tuesday. I love that he makes me laugh. Gee, do I look slightly happy in this photo? It looks like I'm looking into the camera saying "I finally found a good one!!!" Little did I know that he was a great one, and THE one!-2004
My gorgeous Godson and Nephew, Nicolas Alexander. Have you ever seen a happier baby? He's starting to eat cereal and bananas now. Time is flying by! -2006



Courtney, me, Lia and Frankie at Joe's crab shack for my birthday. I was so sick with bronchitus and nervous that I wouldn't get better by the wedding that was 5 days away- 08/28/06

Me and my BFF Moe going to pick up breakfast after a really really really late night, hence the sunglasses-I think we're both in our pj's still!2006

Dimitri and I at Maggiano's (with the rest of my family) for Father's day. I don't know why we're so white..we look like we haven't seen the light of day in quite a while-2006


Me and my Man hanging out at Shane and Fi's. I look a little worse for wear, probably due to some jauger and red bull. 2006


Matt and me at Pierce Street celebrating Rob's birthday. I felt the hat was a good idea at the time. 2004

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! SO much fun!
Love you,
Fi

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Hi Fi! Remember Charlie? Those were some good times! Love you too!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! We look so young!!!!!!! Where has the time gone??? We rock!

Lanie

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Gina said...

you're welcome for the shout out Lanie. Yes, we do look young, but think about all the stupid stuff we did between that photo and now. Aren't you glad we're where we're at? 31 isn't all that bad. You'll see what I mean in 7 days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home