Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Now we know why

Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton decided to get back together “as friends” in order to complete the last year of their contract for “The Simple Life” reality show.

The show’s executive producer, Jon Murray, was threatening to put the famed frenemies on a “deserted island with a bunch of survivalists” for the forthcoming season when they called a truce and agreed to appear side-by-side in the show.

Paris had this to say about Nicole,
"I love Nicole, and I'm so glad we're friends again. I missed her, she's like my sister - we've known each other 23 years. I'm glad we can put the feud behind us. I'm really happy she's back in my life."

Thank goodness they will be "friends" on the next season. The last one stunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home