Wednesday, September 20, 2006

iPod your pardon

I love me some JT. He has definitly brought sexy back. Not only is that song hot hot hot....but so is he. And I am completly obsessed with is other new song "my love." Oh, it's just so good. So Justin. The boy can dance!

I have an iPod that I got for Christmas about 3 years ago. (It's probably so outdated now!) And in those 3 years, I have never used it. Don't get me wrong, I tried. but it just kept messing with me. I downloaded the software to get songs onto it, but it just kept messing up, clitching or deleting the songs that were already on it. I got so frustrated with it that I put it away for a while. I had intended on a month or so. Not 3 years. I didn't have a working computer at home, so I had no way of getting it up and running again, so it just kind of stayed packed away. During these 3 years I have longed for the whole Ipod experiance, because I always hear people saying how they can't live without theres and it has changed their life. Well, I'm ready for that kind of "Hosanna!" moment.

Matt is getting the dsl connected at our place soon, and we went to Ikea and bought me a desk. This means my computer can be dusted off and removed from its box that it has been living in for far too long. I am going to give the whole Ipod software another go round and keep my fingers crossed that it all works out. I'm longing for the day where I can think of a song I love and just download it to my Ipod and then wnjoy it whenever I want.

I'm so anxious to get up to date (man, I'm so far behind on this!) that I bought a brand new stereo when I was pimping my ride and even splurged for the one that works with an iPod. There's a little plug in my glove box that I connect to the iPod and it charges it while it's playing. The display of songs will be on my actual stereo. Sweet huh!

I have a mammoth list of songs and albums that I want to download once I'm all set with the details. I have everything from Weezer, to Foo Fighters to Al Green to Bill Withers to Beyonce to Led Zepplin to Guttermouth to Frank Sinatra. But I just a newbie at this. I want to hear from you pros at there.

What would be your 10 top songs and 10 top albums that you recommend I download? And I say 10 because it's a nice round number, but you can go less or more. Even if you don't have an Ipod, through out your suggestions anyway. Come on, hit me with your best shot. (ooh, there's one I forgot!)

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky that you have an ipod! I have always wanted one, but I think only rich people have them, right Jesse?

I think we should have a top 10 album night. We all bring our top 10 (and we have to be serious about narrowing it down) and then sit around and play the music all night. That would be a blast!

Lanie

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Ipods aren't only for rich people. You can get them for $99 now!

We had discussed the idea of doing a 10 ten album night before (at Dietrichs with Erik) but it would just be so hard to narrow it down! It would take me years to pick my favorite 10.

But it would be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home