Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aloha Bitches

I'm baaaaack! I thought the day would never come, but the wedding and honeymoon is behind us, and I'm sad about that. It was so much fun, let's do it one more time!

I'm finally married! Woo Hoo!! Thank you for sticking by all my rants and raves about the stress of planning a big fat Greek wedding. It paid off, because everything was amazing.

The wedding was off the hook and everything that I dreamed it would be. Everything went according to plan and there were no major disaters or slip ups. All our friends and family were there, celebrating with us, burning up the dance floor:) My photographer said the photos will be ready by next week. He said he took about 3,000 of them! Can you believe that? That's a lot of shots.

Matt and I went to Kauai for our honeymoon and stayed at the Grand Hyatt. Wow. That hotel is gorgeous. Our room was kick ass and had this stunning view of the palm trees, pool and ocean. The island is gorgeous and mellow and relaxing and peaceful.

We did a helicopter ride which was breathtaking. We also took at 3 1/2 hour boat trip up the napali coast. It was pretty windy that day and the boat was flying up into the air anc crashing down on the water. It was so much fun. And of course we did the luau. We rented a car and drove around the island seeing incredible things like spouting horn and waterfalls.

I've had two weeks off from work and I have to say that it's tough getting back into the routine again. But it was well worth it. We had a great wedding, a wonderful honeymoon, and I'm finally Mrs. Gina Kincaid:) And I couldn't be happier:)

9 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look soooooo cute in your honeymoon pics! Way to go Gina and Matt! Happy life together!

Lanie

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Gina said...

thank you for the tip on using sunscreen. Thanks to you, we got some good color, but didn't end up like fried lobsters:)

We had a great time!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Congratulations Mrs. Gina Kincaid!!!!

The wedding was so beautiful, you two are on the beginning of a wonderful journey together. I'm so glad I got to witness the official joining and to rock out on the dance floor with you and your (kickass) family.

It sounds like the honeymoon was a blast. I can't wait to see the wedding pics. The ones that I saw at the wedding on the laptop that the photographer set up were amazing photos--you had really good photographers, I was impressed with them.

Welcome home!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for the welcome home wishes Erik. I'm glad you had a blast at the wedding. It was so great to have you guys there. My old skool crew!

Yes, I'm dying to get the photos back. I heard they were looking pretty good. I didn't have a chance to get to that back table to check out the slide show, but everyone said they were pretty rockin.

Love you!

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Mrs Kincaid! Welcome back!
We missed you!
Your wedding was wonderful and your honeymoon sounded wonderful too. Wish I could have been there! ;)
What are you Mr & MRs Kincaid going to concentrate on now? Conquering the world!
I love you guys!
Fi

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Fi! We're enjoying the fact that not every single day is booked up, so maybe we'll conquor the world next year;)

The only way Kauai could have been better is if guys had been there too:)

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gi - check out the last line in your response to my comment!! LOL! I know what you meant (and thank you for that), but it might come across all wrong!
I love you chickee.
Fi

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Fi- that's how i meant it to come across..lol. Ok, so you know what i meant. Everything is more fun if you guys are there;)

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I hope you didn't bring back an Hawaiian idols like Peter Brady did, if so, go to the beach and throw it back into the water and you'll be fine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home