Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Call the Dr.

I got back from Mexico yesterday and I had a great time. The only bummer is that I'm sick.

Yes, you heard me right. I woke up with a cough on Tuesday morning and it got worse as the day went on. Then came the swollen tonsils and congestion. This sucks. I should have picked up some goodies in Mexico that would help me work through the constant coughing up a lung and tennis balls for tonsils.

I HATE being sick. Especially this close to the wedding when I still have a million things to do. I don't have the time to be sick, so I gotta do somthing about this fast. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow at 2:30 and here's hoping he'll give me a Z pack so I can feel better by Friday. Please let me feel better by Friday!!!

Anyway, Mexico was a blast. It was great to hang out with my family for a couple of days in the sun...here are a few photos:

6 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Erik said...

what a sexy group of siblings!

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Best wishes that you recover ASAP!! Hey, if Zpack doesn't work, there's nothing a little Red Bull and Jaeger can't cure! J/K Get well soon!!
I love you! Fi

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and Mexico looks good on you guys!! Glad to see the trip was a blast!
Love, Fi

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for the compliment Erik!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Fi-it would have been even more fun if you had been there;)

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE US! :)
-Lex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home