Tuesday, August 15, 2006

War of the Barkers

Remember when I said it was getting ugly between Travis and Shanna? Well, it just got to a whole new level. Travis has posted the following on his myspace page:

"What's happnin'...gotta say this is wierd for me. I've never blogged or left a journal, or had my own website for EVERYBODY to read. I've always expressed my self thru my music/drums and Famou$ Stars and Straps. I've never had anybody flat out lie about me or say things so FOUL in the press either so there is a first for everything. It's important to me what my fans think, my fans are the fucking best...you'all are like me....were diverse, were colorful, were strong, we stand out,we're proud, we stand for something and most importantly we stand up for ourselves...when someone pushes you/us, NO MATTER HOW BIG we stand up and push right back before we let them have it....right? well im here to set the record straight about my divorce for anybody wondering.Here i will give you a walk in my life with Shanna Moakler.

It starts around 5:30.(SHANNA SLEEPING) i wake up and get my babies....we play wit dinosaurs, numbers, we change dirty dipers, it's the best. Around 7am our oldest gets up(SHANNA SLEEPING). She gets ready for school and i make her "coffee milk" and a bagel. the other babies are knee deep in eggies and applesauce.(NOTE TO SELF: SHANNA DOESN'T EVEN TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL, her ASSISTANT DOES.)

At 8am our nanny comes in, she is the best, at 9am we go on a walk, me and my son...we find pine cone tree's. At 10am i go to breakfast meeting wit the FAMOUS STARS AND STRAPS CREW(for those who dont know, thats my clothing line I started in 99') that i have built to help run the company wit me...they rule. At 11am (SHANNA SLEEPING) i return from breakfast and kiss the babies goodbye, it's time to drive to the FAMOUS wherehouse to go to a design meeting and visit my WAHOO'S restraunt(they are an hour from LA)....by the way SHANNA IS STILL SLEEPING.

i get back from FAMOUS round' 2pm and i head over to my studio. (SHANNA IS JUST NOW GETTING UP:) SHANNA GOES TO GET NAILS DONE WIT HER ASSISTANT. During the hours from2pm-5pm im @ my $tudio working on the 44 record(my new band) in studio A and in B i produce trax for TOO- SHORT,B-REAL, PAUL WALL, TI, SKINHEAD ROB...it's my passion, music is everything to me...my way of expressing myself, IM A MUSO. Round 6pm i have dinner wit the babies and my nanny, (SHANNA IS M.I.A. NOTE TO SELF....SHE IS NOT AT WORK..SHE WORKED 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS, ROUND 8PM I USUALLY RECIEVE A TEXT SAYING SHE'S GOING OUT TO DINNER) Myself, im now going to play an X-GAMES party for DC SHOES wit my boy DJAM. By the way....we are working/performing. It's now 11pm, we are going on....we kill it, we have so much fun. (WHO KNOWS WHERE MY WIFE IS AT THIS POINT, CAN U TAKE ANY GUESS')

Around 1am i get home....NO SHANNA, JUST THE SMELL OF PERFUME LIKE GNARLY. MY NANNY IS STILL AT THE HOUSE...(THIS NANNY IS ALSO TO REFERRED TO AS MOMMY at times:(). I SHOWER AND GET INTO BED, ROUND 3:30 AM MY WIFE GETS IN, DRUNK, LOUD CURSING CAUSE SHE HATES MY FRIENDS, HATES MY BANDS, MY WORK,HATES ME .... I GO TO BED AND REPEAT THIS EVERYDAY..

..MY BREKING POINT............That brings me to week ago, i CAME ACROSS CONDOMS(WE DONT USE CONDOMS EVER) I WAS INFORMED BY OUR REALITOR SHANNA WAS DOING DANCING WIT THE STARS?(why wouldn't she tell me right? A MYSPACE ACCOUNT?(WHERE SHE POSTS PIX OF OUR CHILDREN AND HER AND I HALF NAKED???????WIERD??? A MYSPACE AFFAIR WIT SOME guy(DORK) AND RUMORS OF HER CHEATING. IMM'A LAY IT OUT... I LOST MY MOTHER TO CANCER AT 16, IT BROKE MY FUCKING HEART. MY PARENTS WERE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING DIVORCED WHEN THIS HAPPENED.

WITH THAT BEING SAID.....I WANT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR MY CHILDEREN. I WANT THE BEST MOMMY EVER FOR THEM....I TRIED, I WENT TO THERAPY WIT SHANNA. I LOVE SHANNA VERY MUCH, SO MUCH I HAD TO LEAVE CAUSE I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO STAY IN A SITUATION THATS UNFAIR AND UNFIT TO BUILD A FAMILY. WE LIVED A FAIRYTALE WHEN IT WAS RIGHT, NOTHING COULD'VE COME BETWEEN US, I STILL MISS AND WILL HOLD THAT TIME WIT ME. BUT TO HAVE A WOMAN I BUILT A FAMILY WITH, I LAUGHED WITH, I PROPOSED 2, I LOVED MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD, I WANTED TO GROW OLD WITH DO THIS TO ME, I WOULDNT RESPECT MYSELF...I'D HAVE NO PRIDE, I'D WALK WIT MY HEAD DOWN...THAT'S NOT TRAVIS BARKER.

I NEVER WANTED THIS....NEVER. MY HEART IS BROKEN AND A DREAM OF MINE IS GONE. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL CHECK MY MAIL OR EVEN EVER TALK ON THIS AGAIN. I WILL KEEP GRINDING, REACHING FOR MY GOALS & DREAMS ,MAKE MU$IC FOR YOU TO DRIVE FAST 2 AND CLOTHES FOR YOU TO STUNT ON PEOPLE WITH.... AND I WILL BE THE BEST FUCKING FATHER TO MY BABIES. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TOMMORROW HOLDS, YOU NEVER DO....STAY UP-I LOVE U GUYS. Tr@vi$SORRY FOR THE MIS-SPELLING/ TYPE ERRORS."

Wow! How crazy is that? He's totally calling her out. And if that stuff is true, then good for him. You never know with myspace if it's really the celebrity or some wanna be. But it sounds like it's really him, and he's hurt and pissed off. And I don't blame him. Claudia, Fi and I hung it with Travis many moons ago and he's a really sweet, down to earth guy that doensn't give a crap about being a celebrity. He just wants to play music and take care of his family. Who could argue with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home