Monday, August 14, 2006

Travis is single ladies!

If you read my blog on a regular basis, this is not shock to you. Travis and Shanna are getting divorced. The couple have fought in public for months but now things are getting really ugly.

Sources close to Barker have been speaking to the press, saying, "Shanna is never home...She parties every night, sleeps until 1 p.m. every day, and doesn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. And on top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful. He's had it."

Barker, via a rep, confirmed that his wife likes to whore it up. He said, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true ...My priority will remain my children."

Shanna is piiised and and gave this statement: "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware," she countered, through her publicist. "I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride."

Barker countered that by saying "The truth will prevail."

Oooh...this is getting nasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home