Friday, September 22, 2006

Gilby Knew

It seems that Gilby always had a thing for Lukas.

"I was always kind of leaning towards Lukas," he tells AOL Music, "but I could not ignore the fan reactions that Dilana got. After two or three weeks I started going, 'This would be so bad-ass for Dilana to front the band.' But when Lukas came up and sang one of our originals, it just felt so natural to me. In my mind, I was really undecided up until the very end."

AOL music reports "Rossi says while he believed he could be the guy all along, his nerves caught up with him at the end. 'That was probably the only time I felt nervous, when it came down to two of us.' So how did he celebrate? "I had a great time last night. I went to Geisha House and saw everybody from the show, friends and family. It was a really dope evening."

I heard that they are going to have to rename the band because there is already another band called "Supernova" and they are threatning to sue.

I'm intrested to see how the album sounds, but I don't think I would go see the tour.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog. I have not heard anything on the topic. I dig this news. ILYFR!
PS, if the price is right, i want to go see them, why not? I am not sure about the scene, probably not our peeps, but it might be an experience. What am I saying? Of course, with my pardner in crime, it will be an experience. Are you coming?
Love, Fi
PSS Hey, did you know that G Love is playing at AHOB tonight and tomorrow night? Seems like I am not destined to ever see him...

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Fi- I would totally go to the show if it was with you. I think I'd go to just about anything if it was us two together. We can make watching paint dry a fun experiance:)

We will go see G Love soon. It will happen. And it will have been worth the wait.
ILYFR xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home