Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Lexie!!!!

Yesterday was my baby sisters turned 25th! We celebrated her very special day by getting 15 of us together and heading to Benihanas for dinner. That place is so fun:) Or maybe that's just us. We had a private room in the back, and it's a good thing. We were sooo loud. Well, that shouldn't come as a surprise, we're always loud. But I mean, we were really loud. Maybe starting off the night with Saki bombs could have something to do with it? My Mom by the way downed that saki bomb that fastest. Eh Ohhhh!!

The night consisted of some good food, great company and lots and lots of saki. It seems like every 5 seconds we were toasting and doing saki shots. It was a late night and hard to get my ass into the office this morning, but so worth it. My whole family was there and there's no one I'd rather party with then them!

What a great night! I can't believe Lexie is 25..how did this happen? Where did the time go? I couldn't be more proud of her and all her accomplishements. Did you know that she designed a style of jeans for her company (Arden B) and they are one of the fastest selling products that they carry?!!! They're called the Lexie Jean and if you go to the Arden B store in Fashion Island, you'll see that written in the window display. Yup, she's amazing.

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stamada and Saki Bombs! Classic!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Gina said...

You know Stamada can hold her own! Even back in the day:)

Got your RSVP...so excited you're coming! Ready to do some Greek dancing?

Mwah!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!!
ILYFR PS AC

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Fifo! I hope I can hold onto this tan for another 29 days! See you tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home