Friday, August 04, 2006

Eva the Diva is another year older!

Happy Birthday Eva!!!!! It's my little muffin's birthday today and she turned 2!!!! I can't believe it. It seems like she was a newborn half a breath ago.

In honor of her special day, this blog entry is written in her favorite color!

What an amazing job Shane and Fi are doing raising her. They are both so hands on without being over bearing. They're totally cool parents and make it all look effortless, which I know it's not. I think that when it's your kids bithday, the parents should get a cake and presents for doing a good job and surviving another year!

Look at that face...are you kidding me? The coolest little girl I've ever known. She's super smart (already can count to ten and knows sign language) super funny (this kid can tell a joke like nobody's business) and a total natural at doing somersaults! This is one cool kid with a wonderful and beautiful life ahead of her.

Happy Birthday Eva! Here are a few of your favorite things:) I love you!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a beautiful blog. And for all the wonderful things you said. Again you made me laugh and cry. I can't wait to show Eva. She will love it! I will show Eva as soon as she wakes up from her nap. Yes, a nap, even on her birthday!!
I love you!
FR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home