Thursday, May 25, 2006

Foo coming to town



Oh my gosh....The Foo is coming back!!!!

If you know anything about me, you know that the Foo are one of my favorite bands. So you can imagine how excited I am to hear that Foo fighters are doing a US acoustic tour!!! I can hardly stay in my seat I'm so excited!!!! Dave Grohl, one of the most talented musicians (and easy on the eyes) will be getting on stage with his guitar and his mouth full of gum and rocking in old skool style.

The only Cali shows that have been announced so far are Berkeley and San Diego. Come on OC. Come on Anaheim Pond. Come on Long Beach Arena. Gimmie something. They will probably play Los Angeles, and you can bet your sweet ass that I will be there. And I'm sure Matty will be too. And Fi. And Shane. Well, I know it will be me and Fi for sure. I haven't mentioned it to her yet, but I know she'll go. She's a down ass chick. And we love the Foo.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go see them in Berkeley! Road Trip! We can take in all the old haunts and party down Berkeley style! Opps, I just invited myself to go! Damn! :)

Lanie

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Yes! Let's do it! I would love to check out all your old hang outs! And by the way, you're always invited. No formal invitation needed. And no, you're not a buttinsky!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foo! Foo! Foo! Foo!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
GOT to see them in LB!!!
Last time was one of the best experiences of my concert going life. (Thanks to you and Matty and to Claudia and Joey for watching EJ). So much fun. And the way we did it made it all the more memorable and hard core. We've got to do it again, so we can do it right. (it's an excuse to see them again!)

ILYFR!! PS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home