Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol

Did you watch American Idol last night? It's getting down to the wire. I like Katharine and think she has a great voice, but she's just kind of boring. Safe. Her voice is incredible and she will be succesful no matter what, but her personality is a snore. Will she be the next to go? I don't know. It's between her and Elliot. Taylor isn't going anywhere.

Sorry Fi and Lanie, but I am sticking with Taylor to win.

By the way, doesn't Paul have a publicist or manager to tell her not to drink before and during the show? It's just so sad.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so gay for me to say this, but
Somewhere Over The Mother Fucking Rainbow was AMAZING.

PS why dont we have a Brower's bday party post????

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Yes Jesse, you're right. It was amazing, but it's just missing something. Some personality.

No Browers party post because I didn't go. Matt and I went to see his Dad who was ill.

How's your Mom?

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apology necessary! I've also liked Taylor since the auditions. His soul is too much to get over! Just didn't think a bluesy singer would be respected by America - I mean AI fans. Like I said, am I becoming Mainstream?!!!
ILYFR!
PS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home