Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taylor gets what he deserves

Woo Hoo! Tay Tay brought it home last night! Matt, Fi, Shane, Shirley and myself cracked open a bottle of champagne (any excuse) and cheered out loud when Taylor was declared the new American Idol. It was a pretty ok show, compared to past shows. Chris singing with Live was ridicoulously amazing and perfect! Dang he's good! Guest appearance by Meatloaf (ouch, may be time to retire) Mary J (you go girl) and Dionne Warwick (uh oh, I think "thats what friends are for" has had a good run and it may be time to let it go) but the one that blew me away was Prince. He can totally rock 6 inch stilletos and bronzer like no other man can!

Did anybody almost fall out of their chair when Clay Aiken walked onto the stage? It didn't even look like him. That hair was something else. I actually liked it though. It was like a new Clay, emerging from hiding after all those gay internet rumors...you know, the ones of him having dirty one night stands with random men he met online. Naughty Clay.

We were so happy that Taylor won, but I don't think anyone was as happy as David Hasselhoff! What was up with him crying? Are him and Paula in kahoots? Was he crying because the only place his singing career took off is in Germany? Or was it because there is talks of doing a Knight Rider movie, and he is not being approached to be in it. Dang! That's rough! How can you have Kit and no Michael?

I don't know if it was the champagne talking, but Fi and I are actually considering going to the AI tour at the pond. Before you start throwing your arms up in confusion and anger, hear me out. How fun would it be to get nice and toasted before we go, and then scream for Chris and Elliott with all the other grade school girls and their desperate for attention soccer moms. We think it would be a knee slapping kind of fun. But that's just me and Fi for you. We like a challange and can usually make any situation a fun one:)

So, who's in?

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Woooo!

ILYFR PS

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in too! Any chance to see my man Elliot! Lanie

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Sweet! Ok, so it's me, Fi and Lanie so far. I'm sure we can find a way to get backstage. It's not like it's Elvis!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is funny. If you look at your post with the picture of us, it looks like we were AT the show last night cheering for our guys. (Well not OUR guys, but our guys.) Maybe this was your intent.
Either way, i love it!
Woooo!

And Lanie, Elliot was awesome last night, wasn't he? He's so smooth!

ILYFR!! PS

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Gina said...

it DOES look like we were there! Awesome! Woooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home