Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Coming to your block

What a difference 14 years make! New Kids on the Block have turned into men and clean up pretty nice. Oh and one more thing, they're coming back with a vengance ya'll. I mentioned this a few months ago, but there was nothing set for sure. Now it seems they will be appearing on the Today show to announce the reunion and upcoming tour.

This is how I remember them. I wasn't a huge fan of theirs, but if I did feel a connection with Donnie, because he was the bad ass, naturally.


I remember that Lexi loved them. Totally obsessed. And Fi was a big fan too. The question is, are they big enough fans to go to their new show?

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UM YEAH! i will be front row!! why did i love Jon? the ugly older brother???? hahaha... i am SO in!

-Lexi

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up Lex....ya, he was sooo gross! LOLOLOL!!!! Love you xoxo

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha at least we can say my taste has improved?? hello Justin?? oh yeah, and my hot boyfriend too :) love you too...miss you xoxo

-Lexi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home