Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Note to self

Man, I don't miss having a roommate. This was posted on the "passive-aggressive notes" and it made me remember those days. Luckily I had pretty cool roommates, but I still don't miss having random people in my house with weird habits.

I never did the dorm room thing but judging from this note, I didn't miss out on much. It was left on the door of the comman room at a college.

And lastly, this lovely tidbit was in an employee manual for a Mexican restaurant in Huntington Beach. They seem to have insider information on who likes to sit where.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lanie said...

I guess my half Mexican self is true then because I always prefer a booth over a table. I mean, a table leaves you hanging out there, all exposed to the elements. Are us Mexicans the only people that don't like to wait?? Come on, I think some other ethnicities can join in on that one!! LOL Just trying to keep it ethnic, carnales.... :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Hey Lanie, I love booths too, so Greeks and Mexicans must be pretty much the same thing. And thanks for always keeping in ethnic LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home