Friday, February 22, 2008

THIS..... is Ammerrrican Idol

I love American Idol and I really think they have a lot of talent this season. I know it's too soon to tell who will have a real shot at the title, but there are two stand outs to me right off the bat. I wish I could say one of them is Chickezie Eazy, just because I like saying his name, but he's not at the top of my list.


My favorite guy so far is without a doubt Jason. He's a great singer, plays guitar and just seemed really natural on stage. He's totally organic and if we asked Paula what color she saw when he performed, it would most likely be green. Plus, I love that he acts like a total stoner. His reactions when Ryan was interviewing him after his performance was priceless. And the cherry on the cake? He completley reminds me of a young Brandon Boyd. If you don't know who that is, you're missing out on some of the most amazing and beautiful music you have ever exposed your ears to. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to catch up ASAP. When you're done reading this post go Google "Incubus." You can thank me later.


And my top girl right now is Ramiele. I'm not sure why, but there's just something about her. Maybe it has to do with the fact that she reminds me of one of Moe's nieces? I think she can totally blow too, and it trips me out to hear such a big voice come from such a tiny person.

Who are your favs?

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with and love your picks. Yay! I'll have to look up AI to see the others names, b/c I can't remember! But I know I like Amanda too. I think she's the best rocker chic the show has had so far. But she's more RockStar material than AI, right? But I dig her. And I always dig young people that appreciate classic rock.
Love ya,
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home