Friday, February 22, 2008

Lusting Over


Meet the new object of my affection.


It's a L.A.M.B. Silver Devon Oversized Tote and for the mere price of $675.00, it could be all mine. It's just so delicious! Of course I love it because it was designed by my girl, Gwen Stefani and she can do no wrong in my book. But there's more. When I slipped this baby on my shoulder, I felt my heart beat a little bit faster....is that wrong?

It's one of two bags that I dream about at night and feel giddy whenever I just think about them.
The other is this beautiful specemin:

Marc by Marc Jacobs, $480.00.....I heart it!!!

I took this photo with my camera on the D.L. in the middle of Bloomingdales. I can't stop thinking about this bag...its buttery soft leather, its shiny hardware....I know to most people it looks like just a regular purse, why would anybody pay almost $500 for it? (Which considering it's a Marc Jacobs is actually a good price.) But it's all in the craftsmanship. And this style will never go out of style. The shape, the color, it's a classic.

Why.....why do they have to be so yummy????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home