Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blaaaake


Amy Winehouse has been sporting a single black tear below her eye to honor her husband Blake being in the prison hospital. In case you didn't know, he was found in his prison cell writhing in pain and throwing up in buckets. He almost overdosed on heroin, but they managed to save his life.

English newspaper "The Sun" reports that Blake used autographed pictures of his wife to trade for a "Joey" which is a hit of heroin. He took orders from all the inmates and then asked Amy to personalize them. The inmates think they can get a few bucks from the autographs on eBay.

That's a messed up relationship right there man. But she "loves" him...seeing her on the Grammys singing and looking good gives me hope that she's getting sober. But then she screams out "my Blaaaaaaake" and I think she'll get sucked in all over again.

But I'm lovin' the black tear drop. I feel like it's something Lanie and I rocked in our chola days back in high school. Maybe we could bring it back?

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Lanie said...

We could so bring back the teardrop! Have I showed you my "Mi vida loca?" scars?? LOL :)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Ha ha, we were soooo mi vida loco! The dark lipstick, the flight jackets, the hoop earings...we were bad ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home