Friday, January 18, 2008

Shop til you drop


Confessions of a Shopaholic, one of my favorite light reads, is being made into a movie!
The film adaptation of Sophie Kinsella's bestselling Shopaholic novels will feature Isla Fisher as the Shopaholic herself, Becky Bloomwood. The film version focuses on Becky, "a compulsive shopper in Manhattan up to her neck in debt who becomes a financial-advice columnist.
I can't wait! I love all the "shopaholic" books and I like Fisher too. She was a total scene stealer in "Wedding Crasher" and I'm excited to see how she does in this movie!

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right about her being a scene stealer! She didn't have that big of a part but she was very memorable!
This movie should be fun! Cool.
Love ya,
Fi

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Gina said...

We'll def have to make that a Vixen outing...Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home