Friday, January 18, 2008

Dr. G and his mini me


How adorable Dave Grohl with his 21–month–old daughter, Violet Maye? Waaaaay adorable! He's quite the family man and is seen often with wife Jordyn Blum and baby hanging out at the park and cruising farmer's market...hmmm...I think I need to start hanging out at farmers market! Dude, could you imagine...seeing Dave Grohl just hanging out, eating a gryo and picking up some fresh papaya?


Dave is so awesome, in many different ways. Check out this article I read!


"According to the BBC, in 2006 Grohl made good on a promise he made to two miners in Australia. After hearing that the trapped miners who had been involved in an accident wanted an MP3 player loaded with Foo Fighters music to keep them company, Grohl sent an email that said, 'Though I'm halfway around the world right now, my heart is with you both, and I want you to know that when you come home, there's two tickets to any Foos show, anywhere, and two cold beers waiting for yous. Deal? Looking forward to sharing them with you . . . Come home safe, and we'll see you soon. Dave Grohl.' The miners survived and took Grohl up on his offer."


See, I told you he was awesome!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cool guy. He should totally be in our circle of friends. DOn't you think?
Love ya,
Fi

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Are you seriously asking me that questions? haa haa! OF COURSE he should be in our group of friends. I can see it now..."hey Fi, wanna cruise over to Dave's tonight and have dinner? I think him and our guys are playing poker after..." LOL I wish dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home