Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brit on display


Wow, she just continues to out do herself! Brit and her pap lover boy, Adnan Ghalib, hit the shopping mall on Saturday and Brits behavior is at an all time high. I'm talking totally wackadoo. Life and Style reports:
Brit Brit grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan.
Moments later, Spears came out completely naked, shocking salesclerks. "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee tells the mag.

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me!' says the employee. "Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

When Britney and Adnan finally stumbled out, Spears mumbled something unintelligible. "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent," says the employee.
"'Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, 'Fuck you!' and left the store."
Ewww....cold sores and patchy scalp? Dirrrtty! That girl needs to be dipped in a bucket of alcohol and sanatized.
This is not good. She was naked in a public store. NAKED! It's bad enough if an random person did it, but a celebrity! Especially one with this much heat on here? That is nuts! She needs to be committed before she does something harmful to herself.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so crazy that this is a human being that this is happening to and that people are taking advantage of her. I know there is a lot out there that needs our help, resources and attention, but something needs to happen for her or we're all going to sit and watch her completely self destruct.
Thank you so much for the latest info.
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home