Friday, January 18, 2008

You betta work




Say hello to the ladies that will be battling it out for top honors on this seasons "America's Next Top Model."

I love this show. I do, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm not saying that it really gives the winner that jump to being the most amazing and popular model in the U.S. like the say, but hey, life is full of empty promises. I love everything about this show. The judges, Tyra's over acting, the cattiness etc. My favorite is of course when they give the girls make overs. It's just the best.

This season, Paulina Porizkova is replacing Twiggy on the judging panel, so maybe she'll bring some new energy to the eliminations?

Lucky for me, all the fun is just a month away. Cycle 10 premieres on Feb. 10th on the CW. Time to make room on the DVR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home