Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting Cultural on your ass

Chicago is coming to the Orange County Performing Arts Center from Jun. 26, 2007 - Jul. 1, 2007. Tickets range from $20.00 - $70.00.

How fun would that be?!!

But wait, there's more!

Coming August 7th-August 19th, Mamma Mia will be hitting the OCPAC stage. I have always wanted to see this. My Mom saw it in London a few years back and said it was really good.




I really don't take advantage of Orange County and all it has to offer. I should go to more museums, theater, live music etc.

We have culture here, we just have to stand behind it, be a part of it and support it.

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got birthday monies from Mom & Dad especially to be spent on the finer arts...
So what are we going to see?!
Love you!
Fi

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Yea! What a great gift! I'm down for whatever. Chicago sounds like a good place to start!

And don't forget about Incubus in September! Talk about fine arts...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

You know, when things start getting a little more financially stable around here, if you ever want to go see something at OCPAC, let me know. (Yeah, I turned into a drama geek...)
~Mandy

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Amanda, I we should totally hit the fine arts. Looking forward to it:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home