Wednesday, April 25, 2007

C cup runneth over

Heidi from "The Hills" fame got a boob job and a nose job. Why? She looked great before. I actually think she looked much prettier with her God given features. I wouldn't doubt that her creepy and controlling boyfriend Spencer has something to do with this. That guy is such a douche bag!

US Weekly reports:
"Just three weeks after her breast augmentation and rhinoplasty, Heidi Montag, 20, turned heads with beau Spencer Pratt April 22 on a Malibu beach. 'She looked awesome!' says an onlooker. 'She seemed really happy.'

Sources tell Us Weekly that Beverly Hills-based doc Frank Ryan did both surgeries. Montag always wanted C-cups, a pal tells Us.

'Whatever women need to do to feel sexy, they should do,' says Montag.

Though Montag has not confirmed she had surgery, she does admit she has plenty of reasons to be in good spirits."

It's sad that her and Lauren aren't friends anymore. How could she let a guy break up her friendship? I guess she's still young and doesn't quite get it yet.

"The Hills" is coming back for a third season, so we'll see what happens!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd appreciate! I've been planning to get my nose straightened and this blog seems to be very informative for people like me that look out for info on rhinoplasty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home