Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hollaback girl!

Gwen kicked off her tour in Sin City over the weekend. How cute is she? I knew she'd have a fly wardrobe.


I really want to go see her at Verizon Wireless Amp. in June, but tickets are just so outrageously expensive!

I remember when getting tickets to a concert was more about who was more passioante. When I wanted to go see Rage Against the Machine, Janet Jackson etc I got up at the butt crack of dawn (when it's still chilly and dark outside) and went and stood in line. Only the hardcore deserved the best seats in the house.



Now, any Joe Smoe can get prime sections, just by being an American Express card holder and getting a password for pre sale. It's just not right.



Anyway, here is the set list that Gwen's rocking:

1. the sweet escape (police theme, harajuku girls come thru the audience in cop outfits and flashlights)

2. rich girl

3. yummy (gwen wears cute bakers cap)

4. 4 in the morning

5. luxurious

6. early winter

7. wind it up

8. fluorescent (so good!)

9. danger zone1

0. hollaback girl

11. now that you got it

12. dont get it twisted/breakin up

13. cool

14. wonderful life (gwen says this song is a left over from lamb and the reason she did a second album)

15. orange county girl



encore

16. the real thing

17. u started it

18. what you waiting for


Ok, now I REALLY wanna go.

Anyone down for a fun night, slumming it on the lawn section? I know, I know, it sucks up there, and you have to deal with hearing everyone around you sing the songs and not hear that actual artist... but the tickets are cheaper and we will find a way to sneak backstage. Who's with me?

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much are lawn tix? I'd do it just to hang with you.
Fi

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Prolly between $25-50. Let's do it! You know it would be a good time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home