Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Smarty Pants

Actor Giovanni Ribisi has announced that he has been cast as a young Albert Einstein in an upcoming biopic.

"I don't know if I should say, but I will, finally, talk about it," Ribisi said. "Einstein. I'm going to be doing Albert Einstein, with Liliana Cavani, who did the Charlotte Rampling film from the 70s, called The Night Porter. It's great and the script is really great, and I'm really excited about it."

Ribisi said the film will begin shooting "in July, I think, and there's another movie called The Stanford Prison Experiment after that."

I love Giovanni Ribisi. He makes every role he plays his own and can go from comedy to drama and still make it completely believable.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Giovanni Ribisi too!!! He's one of my faves. Thanks for the news. And did you know that the redhead (Cynthia Dunn) from Dazed and Confused is his sister? They're twins! ;)
Love you!
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home