Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm still here

It's been a while since I have posted anything and I just wanted to let you know that I'll have something for you soon. Things have been pretty hectic around here, so sorry about no gossip updates.

If it's any consulation, there hasn't really been anything too terribly exciting in Hollywood lately. There's that Alec Baldwin thing...but I am so disgusted by that, I don't think I'll even blog about it.

Ok, so yea, hang in there....gossip is coming soon...

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad for a new update! I have been really missing my Gina blog that I read several times a day. I am so spoiled by your blog because I learn about stuff before it hits the news. You are just too good! :)

Lanie

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks homeslice! Glad I can be of service:)

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear In My Life blog,
It's been too long. I miss you dearly and can't wait until you are in my arms er.. on my screen again...
Love your devoted,
:)
Fiona's computer

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Dear F.C.
I've missed your comments..your words always put a smile on my face er...screen...

Glad to be back,
IMLB xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home