Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She's bouncin'

Rosie has announced that she is leaving the view after only one year. The ratings did go up while she was putting in her 2 cents, but so did the controversy.

Here's her official statement: "This has been an amazing experience, and one I wouldn't have traded for the world. Working with Barbara, Joy and Elisabeth has been one of the highlights of my career, but my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me.

To all the viewers out there, I just want to say 'thank you' for opening up your hearts and your homes to me this past year. But you can always find me at rosie.com. Here's hoping there's more confetti for all of us going forward."

I'm torn with her. Sometimes I like her and sometimes she's just too much too handle. But she has made so much money over the years, she can do pretty much anything she wants. She is obsessed with game shows, so maybe she'll host the new Price is Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home