Thursday, February 01, 2007

Photo op

It's baby Violet out with her Mom Jennifer Garner. She's a little cutie.






























Oh Brit. Really? Do you not own any mirrors in that big mansion of yours? This dress and cowboy boot combo is hideous and in no way goes together.

And taking your young son with you to "Trashy Lingerie" is kind of weird.


















I love Liv Tyler. She's so low key and not caught up in the whole Hollywood madness. One the way home from my bach. party in Arizona we saw her at the Phoniex airport. She was traveling along and didn't have any kind of posse. She seemed really normal and unaffected by it all. I think my favorite movie of hers is "That thing you do." I heat that movie.

















Are you watching "My name is Earl yet? It's so good. Jaime Pressly is so kick ass on it as "Joy" and if you haven't seen it yet, I'd advise you take a little looky.

I think she looks gorgeous here, showing her new baby bump. Classy, sophiticated and still young. A perfect 10!


















The Olsen twins scare the living crap out of me. Anyone else? They look like zombies that havne't seen the light of day in many years. Would that make them vampire zombies?

Mary Kate is the worse of the two I think. It seems like she hasn't run a comb through her hair in a few weeks, and it looks like she may be running on empty.

Bob Saget is advising them to eat a big mac and hit the beach.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!
Violet is so cute. And I love that Jennifer and Ben don't always make her up to be this little Hollywood Starlet.
I love Liv too! She rocks.
Loved the pictures and the break from work/life.
ILYFR AC PS
Fi

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Love that I can tear you away from your day to day stresses and have a little mental break. ILYFR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home