Thursday, February 22, 2007

I can't keep up

Breaking news: Britney Spears as re-entered rehab (for the third time) and says this time she's serious.
Her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, was going to have an emergency custudy hearing, but that has now been cancelled because of whats going on.

He told Brit that she has to complete the 28 day program or he'll go straight to the judge and take their kids away from her permanently. That was all she has to hear.

I have to say that I'm impressed that Kevin had the balls to pull out the big guns. Who ever thought he'd be the one to act as the mature adult in this situation?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing. She just needs an escape. I can't imagine life when the whole country is watching you. I hope she can do this and take advantage of the time to think. Because I believe (if she wants it), she could get her act together and be a sucessful performer for many years to come; not unlike Madonna.
My question is, what happens to the kids when someone is in rehab?
Love you,
Fi
Thanks for the up to the minute news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home