Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Here we go Lakers, here we go!!!

Did you know that you can get 20-person suite at the Staples Center to see a Laker game for $5,000?
That's only $250 per person. That's not that bad, right?

I'm so excited because tonight I'm going to the Lakers game (vs. Trailblazers) with my brothers and Matty. Not only are we going to the game, but we have insane seats. My Dad won them at our church charity auction in December and sitting in section 106 row 8!!! Yes, I said 8th row people!

We have premiere parking and Royal Room admission. I don't know what Royal Room is, but it sounds pretty sic right?


These seats are located behind the basket, which some may be disappointed about. Yes, it would have been even more awesome if it was in the middle of the two baskets, but come on, 8th row? I'm not going to complain! The cool think about sitting where we are, you'll be able to see us whenever there are free throws on our end.

So make sure you watch tonight. 7:30pm.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be watching!!! I know I don't have to say this but... Have Fun!!
What will you be wearing so I can spot you easier?!
Love you!
Fi

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I will be wearing a (surprise) purple lakers shirt that says "I'm a Los Angeles Lakers girl!" and Matty will probably be wearing his purple Laker shirt. I wanted to make a sign that says "HI LUPIS FAMILY!" but there just wasnt time.

I wish you guys were going too!

I love you fr!
xoxoxo

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Go Kincaids and Cretikos'!
Love you for reals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home