Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hopefully worth the wait

Hallelujah! The Sex and the city movie is on like donkey kong!

Sex And The City is returning - this time on the big screen.

After years of rumours about a film of the hit US television series, sources say a film is now in the works. Stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon have all signed up for the film, it was reported today!

A friend of Cattrall was quoted as saying the women were 'thrilled' that they had finally agreed to go ahead with the project. 'They have remained in close touch with one another since the television show ended but there were some disagreements that held up this film,' a friend said.

Feuding between Parker and Cattrall over Parker's salary was said to be the reason a film has not been made sooner.

Mario Cantone who played the character Anthony Marantino in the show says he has already been written into the film. 'I know the script is being written and I know it will be brilliant because Michael Patrick King is writing it. I know that I'm in it. I have a nice part in it, I'm told,' he said.

Meanwhile, Kim Cattrall said yesterday: 'There is a lot of speculation but just put it this way, I don't want to jinx anything.'

I can't wait to see this movie. Hopefully they won't screw it up and make it worth the wait. Is it going to be what happend after the last episode? Do Carrie and Big get married? I'm calling him "Big" because I refuse to believe that his name is John. How could they call him "Mr. Big" for all those seasons and then reveal that his name is John? Was I the only one dissapointed by that?

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN!!
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home