Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hudson Shines

I cannot wait to see "Dreamgirls."

The reviews have been amazing and I heard that during the LA movie premire, the whole audience stop up and clapped after Jennifer Hudson sang "I'm telling you I'm not going."

They all stood up.

And clapped.

In the middle of the movie!

The heat buzzing around Hudson is sorching and many are saying that she will be nominated and win an Oscar for her performance of Effie.

So where does this leave Beyonce? She's used to being the one in the spot light and causing a big stir with her talents. Her last film role in "The Pink Panther" didn't go over so well, so you'd think she wouls be ready to sink her teeth into something that thrusts her into the lime light. And now with Hudson getting all the attention, is she jealous?

She recently gave an interview where she talked about letting someone else shine saying that she "knew that the character that I played wasn't the star ... I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing."

Hmm...if you're trying to not come off as a diva, that didn't really help. But we love you Beyonce. We know you're a down to earth home girl and that probably came out wrong. We know you're happy for Hudson to get all this attention and you don't have any resentment.

And then she said "I wish I could have gained 20 pounds and played Effie."

Um. Ok. That sounds a little back handed to me.

Green just doesn't suit you.

Get a grip B and let someone else shine for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home