Monday, June 19, 2006

It's a slow gossip day

It's Kingston! Clink on the photos for bigger and more clear versions.

Here are a couple of photos of Gwen and baby Kingston. I love that name. It's funny to me that celebrities just can't name their babies Tom or Joe or John. He's so cute and tiny. I love Gwen and hope she puts out an album soon.

Dustin Diamond, best known as geeky Screech Powers on the 1989-1993 teen comedy series "Saved by the Bell," is selling T-shirts with his photo on them to try to raise $250,000 so he doesn't lose his gray two-story house under a foreclosure order.

He said: "If the public didn't care, I as an entertainer wouldn't have been a success." Diamond, 29, is trying to sell nearly 30,000 shirts — at $15 or $20 (autographed) each — to supplement the income he makes as a standup comic so he doesn't have to move from his Port Washington home, about 25 miles north of Milwaukee. The T-shirt has a photo of Diamond holding a sign that says, "Save My House." The back of the shirt reads, "I paid $15.00 to save Screeech's house." The third "e" was added to get around copyright laws, he said.

I don't know about you, but I'm lovin these two as a couple. Jim Carrey and Jenny Macarthey. So cute. I think there's a bit of an age difference there, but that could work in their favor. P.S. What is going on with Jims hair. Yikes.

I heard a rumor that Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are engaged. I can't find anything about it on the web, so it may not to true. But I heard it from a pretty reliable source, so I may be right.. I hope so because they are one of the most normal celeb couples. They are both famous but manage to stay under the rader and have a normal relationship. Good for them.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Screech story just freaks me out. He freaks me out. He was always at the punk shows in the late 90s mingling with us common folk, trying to be hardcore and get attention.

But I love the stuff on Gwen and Kingston. Keep that coming!

Fi

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Gina said...

i agree about screech. he needs to just come to terms with the fact that he's only been famous for one thing and that was ages ago.

I love Gwen andher family!! Kingston is a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home