Monday, June 12, 2006

Hug it out bitches

What happens when two actors who are full of themselves, drunk, and waiting for the bathroom at Bungalow 8? This:

Reportedly when Dorff went to cut in line for the bathroom, this is what Piven did: "Jeremy throws his arm out to stop him and says, 'No, no, no. You are going to wait in line like the rest of us, you privileged, spoon-fed son of a bitch." And then this genious conversation took place:

Piven: "Yo, what are you doing? You know you don't need to cut the line!"
Dorff: "I can do what I want!"
Piven: "No, you can't!"
Dorff: "Yes, I can!"
Piven: "You're a has-been!"
Dorff: "At least I am a movie star - you're only on TV! Cable TV!"

As you could have guesses the last comment by Stephen Dorff set Piven off. Piven ended up having to be controlled by security, while Dorff hung around all evening long with Dorff telling anyone who would listen, 'I am going to kick Jeremy Piven's ass!' Then to cap off the evening Steven Dorff went to Scores where he was telling strippers, "I'm a movie star - you should want to sleep with me." Ah, no.

I'm so excited that the new season of Entourage has started. I haven't watched the first episode yet, but it's waiting for me in my Tivo cue. I heart Tivo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home