Friday, June 02, 2006

It's coming up roses


You know when you're having a totally crappy day and every little thing makes you want to burst out into tears. Well, I'm having one of those days. Correction..I was having one of those days. Until these amazing roses were delieverd to my office. This is only half of them. I have the other half in the kitchen sitting in water so I can bring them home with me.

They're from Matt...3 dozen roses for 3 months (until our wedding day.) Yup, it's exactly 12 weeks away. I don't know how that happened, but it did. Is everything ready? No. Will it be in 12 weeks? You bet your ass it will be. And how lucky am I to be marrying Matt? So lucky it's not even funny.

So Matt came to my rescue today (as always) and completly changed my mood from being on the edge of a nervous breakdown to about 14 steps away from the edge. Ha haa...just kiddin...I'm in a good mood now.

And the cherry on the cake? The radio is playing Neil Diamond "Sweet Caroline" right now....it's me and Fi's song....ah the many late and crazy nights spent at Lil Knight....good times:)

7 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sorry your having a tough day! Your man is so sweet to bring you flowers. He is definitely a keeper! Hope your day gets better!

Lanie

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Gi!
And so does Matty!

Fi

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Caroline, bah, bah, bah...
Good times never seemed So Good,
So GOOD, So GOOD, So GOOD!!!

ILYFR PS

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gina said...

oh yea, that make the memories come flooding back:) Always reminds me of us, doing our thing! Love you!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

So sweet!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Matt guy sounds a ight...

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Gina said...

No baby, you are more than a'ight. You are amazing. And wonderful. And I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home