Friday, June 02, 2006

So Money


I'm listning to Vince Vaughn on KROQ right now and he's just so wonderful. (thanks for the heads up Fi.) He's a great interview because you just never know what he's going to say. I want to see "The Breakup" because apparntly this was his baby. He called on some good friends of his and said it's a punk rock romance comedy. Sounds good enough for me.

Why won't they play "Swingers" at the South Coast Edward movie theather? It's only one of the best movies ever made. They play all the other old movies there. Come on....gimme Swingers

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Vincent Donofrio is in it too!!
Gotta see this!!
Thanks for the Vince Vaughn photos. I was just thinking...
What more could this perfect blog use?
Ahh, more Vince Vaughn.
Thanks babe!

Fi

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Don't you love the photos? A young Vince...so hot! I wanna see the breakup asap! Whoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home