Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Weekend

On Friday, Matt and I went to Scott's graduation. We are so proud of him and so happy that we were able to share this special day with him, his Mom and Aunt. And what's better after graduation than some cake?

On Saturday morning we had breakfast at Mimi's. I haven't had their breakfast in years, but it was really good! Scott was showing of the hot watch that Matt and I got him for his graduation present. Check out Dave's expression in the background. He's Italian, but he looks French there. I just want to photoshop a beret and curly mustache on him so bad! ..........ok.....you're probably wondering where this hilarious photo is.....well...I guess I'm having some of the bad luck as Erik was. Blogger won't let me download the photo. Bummer...because it's pretty funny. I will add later if it lets me.

Saturday afternoon Matt and I went to an antique shop where he bought me this amazing print. It's one of my all time favorites and I love it! He's so good to me:) How hot is it? Doesn't it just make you want to drink champagne and smoke a cigarette from one of those long black cigarette holder things? Now all we need is a house that it will fit in.

(I don't know why it's posting these photos and not the one I really need!)

That afternoon/evening me and my kick ass girlfriends went and saw "Friends with money." I really enjoyed it because it wasn't one of the usual cookie cutter romantic comedies. I thought Rachel...oops, I mean Jennifer Aniston was good but I really loved the other ladies the most. And Scott Caan...not so bad to look at...but could he have looked Jen in the eye at least once during sex? Even if just to humor her? And what a dick asking for a kick down for "helping" clean. He did nothing. Thank goodness for the guy at the end. He was adorable and wouldn't you know it, loaded. No more cleaning houses for her! Anyway, we had a great time and ended the night with some beers and grub at Karl Strauss. Hanging with your homies is just so good for the soul!


On Sunday Fi and I had out tap recital at OCC. We got on stage, rocked it out and had a good time. Of course it's not letting me download a photo of that either. This blog is making a liar out of me! Well, you'll just have to take my word for it. We were there. And we rocked it.

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! What a great weekend!
Happy Memorial Day 2006!
ILYFR!! PS

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget about the RR glasses...

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Gina said...

ah yes, the RR glasses. Sorry Red Robin, but you have an unlimited supply of those glasses and Shaney Wayney needed a pick me up. I will always risk shoplifting to cheer him up. Wait..that didn't come out right...

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Times.
I am going to cry!!
ILYFR PS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home