Monday, June 12, 2006

A couple of break ups

Alanis Morissette will have some inspiration for some sad songs now that her four-year relationship with fellow Canadian Ryan Reynolds is over.

They've been engaged for the past two years, but the singer and the actor are done and already dating other people. They haven't not been photographed together since February.

I personally never got this couple. They don't seem like a good match. He's so hot and funny and hot and she's...well...Alanis.



In other break up news, I heard that Matthew and Penelope have split.

That's a bummer. I think they were really cute together. They seemed to have a pretty normal relationship.

I'm not one for southern boys, but something about him appeals to me. And I think she's gorgeous. I can't believe she dates Tom Cruise for a couple years. But then again, that's when he was somewhat normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home