Thursday, March 09, 2006

A day in Natalies life















I love me some Portman. Ever since I saw "The Professional" over 10 years ago, I was impressed. At only 11 years old, she pulls off this intense and insane role.

If you didn't catch her on SNL this past Saturday, you missed another great "SNL Digital Short." I swear, they'd have a much better show if they just did a bunch of these. Just like "Chronicals of Narnia," it was fricken fantastic. It was basically a day in her life and she torn it up! I love Natalie Portman because she totally put it on the line. She swears, she grabs her crotch, and she could actually make it as a legit homegirl. Check out the clip here. She looks super hot with the short hair and I think that she just might have a future in gangsta rap. Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home