Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hot family alert

How hot are these photos of Nicole, Joel and baby Harlow from the new Harpers Bazaare? When I have a kid, I totally want to do a photo shoot like this, all rock and roll and stuff. You think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. I'm serious!

.

How cute is this? They're a little family.
The wild girl has finally settled down and is enjoying being a Mom.
.
I think they work so well together. And call me crazy, but I think they have a real shot of staying together. They said they're in no rush to get married and are just enjoying the new role of being parents to Harlow.
.
If you know me at all you know how much I love Nicole Richie, even when she was totally crazy. I dig her style and humor and the whole thing. This photo of her and Harlow is gorgeous and you can just tell that she's softened and is focused on being a great Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home