Thursday, May 08, 2008

Done Deal



Well, here it is. The photo from Mariah and Nicks wedding.

This is nuts. And if you think that is rushing it, here's what she told People Magazine: "One thing (few people) knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my ("Mrs. Cannon") tattoo wasn't surprised." Oh, and not to be outdone, Nick got Mariah's named tattooed on his back. It goes from shoulder to shoulder. Good times.

She went on to say that she hopes they will have children soon, "I'd just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could." Um, didn't you say you were eternally 12? How is a 12 year old going to raise babies?

Ok, ok, I'm being all Debbie Downer again, I'm sorry. I don't know what it is about them two that rubs me the wrong way. I think it's just the fact that they were together less then 2 months before getting inked and married. Yea, that must be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home