Friday, May 02, 2008

Taking it old school

John Mayer got himself a new hair do to go with his new tattoo's and girlfriend (Jen Aniston.) Here's what he has to say about it on his blog:

“Today I set off on my newest project; to grow and maintain an authentic ’80s style feathered haircut. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for some time and I’m very excited to bring this amazing look into today’s pop culture landscape. The feathered cut projects an attitude of ease and quiet confidence that seems to have all but eluded our generation.

This is a work in progress, and as my hair grows longer it will serve to become a more stirring and poignant statement.”

I'm not loving the style, but I can look past it as it's John. By the way, He's going to be in concert on July 27th and I want to go soooooooooo bad!!!! I've seen him once before with Maroon5 and he was incredible!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home