Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Milk Envy

Matt and I are on a three day fast and it's tough ya'll. First two days are no meat or diary and the third day is no meat, diary or oil. All I can think about is a burger from In n Out or a chocolate Jello Pudding.....Matt is dreaming about a big cold glass of milk....mmmm.

We are the farthest things from Vegans, so it's quite an adjustment, to say the least. but I stumbled across a little beauty that I want to share with you because it's yummy!

Trader Ming's Peanut Satay Noodles and Sauce is a great concept. Open up the cardboard box to reveal two packages inside. One is vacuum sealed noodles that are wet (not dried like cup a noodle) and the other is the sauce. Simply dump both in the box, reseal the top and stick in the microwave for 2 mins. I had very low expectations for this, but I am pleasantly surprised! It was delicious and full of flavor! And at only $1.99, it's a great item to keep at the office or home when you want a quick meal, especially since they don't require a refrigerator or freezer.

They also have Pad Thai and Kung Pow sauces, so go cruise the isles of your local Trader Joe's and pick one up for yourself!

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Lanie said...

I think I just might do that! Sounds delish! Don't worry, the fast is almost over, right? Hang in there homeskillet! I know you can do it! :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMilk.....with a side of Bacon please :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for the confidence Lanie, we're almost there!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Milk and Bacon in 9 hours baby, you can do it:)

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you can do it!! We want a baby!We want a baby!We want a baby!
Get it ya'll!!!Just tellthe fasting...."Bust them in the mouth"!!"Hold 'em" LOLOLOL!I am so proud of you!
Love, Moe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home