Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hot List



Really? Matt Damon? Sexiest Man Alive for 2007?
I just don't see it.

Here, in no particulare order, are some suggestions for next year:

Matthew Kincaid -Ok, this one is in order, because he's #1 in my book for so many reasons.... his intelligence, his willingness to let go, the way he makes me laugh, eating ice cream in bed with me, the little wrinkles by his eyes when he smiles, the way he does things for other people that are so so sweet and generous and never tells anyone, his love and respect for his family and friends etc etc etc


Adam Levine-you can't deny this, especially if you've seen him live

Lenny Kravitz-hello! how has he never gotten the cover?? Come on!





Dave Grohl-Drummer for Nirvana and founding member of Foo Fighters? That qualifies him right there, but the chewing gum while singing and playing guitar all at the same time doesn't hurt his case.



Leland Chapman-Dog the Bounty Hunter's son. Chasing bad guys, jumping over fences..trust me on this one.


Shia LaBeouf-he's so young it's almost illegal, but I just couldn't leave him off my list. I think he's an incredible actor and I think he will last in the industry for a long, long time. Plus, he's just so cute.


Dermot Mulroney-what can I say? I'm a sucker for romatic comedies


Tyson Beckford -he's so good looking it's almost uncomfortable to look at him!


Brandon Boyd-he's so creative and passionate in all aspects, not just his music


Ryan Gosling-something about him that reads "I have no idea how hot I am and I don't care" and that's hot


Joaquin Phoenix -he's serious about his craft and has a scar on his face, I love that about him


David Beckham -fellow Brit, incredibly shy, chiseled


Chris Cornell -need I say more? Smokin hot!



Jack Black- there's nothing sexier than a sense of humor!


Jake Gyllenhaal-yes, he's got the baby face thing going on, but there's an aire of confidence and intelligence there, and that's hot


Michael Buble -the old school thing works for me


John Mayer-amazing musician/song writer and has a wicked sense of humor. Oh, and is SEXY!!

Johnny Depp -like a fine wine, that just keeps getting better with age. And hotter with age!


Colin Farrell-something about the fact that he just doesn't give a crap what others think


Scott Russo-punk rock prince


Jared Leto-Jordan Catalano will always have a place in my heart

Benicio Del Toro-he's moody, mysterious and won't take crap from anyone


Rob Lowe-totally not my type, but there's something about the sparkle in his eye


Johnny Knoxville-fart jokes aside, he's got it going on


....now those men are sexy! Most of them have tattoo's so I guess it's obvious that is one thing that I love love love.

Maybe we'll see some of these guys next year?

p.s. Lanie, I know you're wondering how this list could be complete without your number one lover, Adam Duritz...sorry homeslice, he just doesn't cut it on my list.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Lanie said...

Hmm, it wouldn't let me post my comment before, so let's see if I can post it now!

It's cool about Mr. Duritz! I know that he is not for everyone, but he's my total #1! I was happy to see Mr. Del Toro on there, he is mysterious and smokin'!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a mirror baby.... thank you for the kind words and props wifey... You're the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home