Monday, February 26, 2007

Trainwreck Alert

I love TV. And I am not ashamed to admit that I love reality tv. I don't know why. I'm not sure why it draws me in so close, but it does.

Here are the upcoming reality tv shows incase you want to partake with me. The times are eastern time and check listings first, as networks change their minds evey five minutes:

The Agency [VH1, Feb. 20, Sundays at 10]
America’s Next Top Model 8 [The CW, Feb. 28, Wednesdays at 8]
Pussycat Dolls: The Search for the Next Doll [The CW, March 6, Tuesdays at 9]
The Springer Hustle [VH1, March 4, Sundays at 10]
Dice Undisputed [VH1, March 4, Sundays at 10:30]
The Girls Next Door [E!, March 4, Sundays at 10]
Paradise City [E!, March 4, Sundays at 10:30]
College Hill 4 [BET, March 6, Tuesdays at 10]
Intervention [A&E, March 16, Fridays at 10]
Dancing with the Stars 4 [ABC, March 19, Mondays at 8, Tuesdays at 9]
Tori & Dean: Inn Love [Oxygen, March 21, Wednesdays at 10]
Planet Earth [Discovery, March 25, Sundays at 8]
Dress My Nest [Style Network, March 28]
Shalom in the Home [Style Network, March 4, Sundays at 7]
Sons Of Hollywood [A&E, April 1, Sundays at 10]
The Bachelor 10 [ABC, April 2, Mondays at 9:30]
Little People, Big World [TLC, April 9, Mondays at 8]
The Contender Challenge [ESPN, April 10, Tuesdays]
Charm School [VH1, April, Sundays]
On the Lot [FOX, May 16, Mondays at 9 and Tuesdays at 8]
Shear Genius [Bravo, spring]
Untitled Boy Band Project [VH1, late spring]

By the way, here are the "celebrities" (I use this term loosely) on this season of Dancing with the stars:
Joey Fatone, Heather Mills, Olympian Apolo Anton Ohno; 90210’s Ian Ziering; Sopranos’ actor Vincent “Big Pussy” Pastore; “Achy Breaky Heart” singer Billy Ray Cyrus; Laila Ali, a boxer and the daughter of Muhammad Ali; former Houston Rockets player Clyde Drexler; Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey; talk show host Leeza Gibbons; and supermodel and Playboy model Paulina Porizkova

Not really into this show. I want "So you think you can dance" to come back because I loved that show. Loved loved loved!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home