Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This and That

Looks DJ AM and Mandy Moore are officially dating.

Good for them, they make a cute couple.

I think I'm going to take my Mom to see her new movie "Because I said so." Has anyone seen it yet? Reviews?















Richie Sambora and Denise Richards are taking some time out from Hollywood and doing a little vacationing together.

Look closely at Denise. Is it just me, or does it look like she's doing a line? (Click on the photo for a close up)

As you know, this is the wonderful and talented Jennifer Hudson.

Nothing in the news about her, just wanted to post this photo because she is GORGEOUS and looks smokin hot!


Why does Brooke Hogan always look trashy?

She makes Fergie look like shrimp.

That Brooke is a tall chick!

Jessica's new hair color. Love it or hate it? I actually like it because it's something different.

I need to do something with my hair, color wise. I just don't know what. It's so dark right now, and it needs some life, some fun, some lightning up.


It's said that Justin was spotted with Scarlett over the weekend and they were "canoodling." What does that even mean? Were they making out? Were they sparring? Were they doing a crossword puzzle together?

Seems like he's rebounding just fine.

The hottest family in the media, the Rossdales.

Gavin is looking pretty fine, and Kingston is sporting a new mohawk like a champ.

And Gwen, well she looks gorg as always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home