Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Because I was high

Paris Hilton smokes the pot. Not that big of a shocker, right?

These are a few of the photos found when her unpaid storage locker was snapped up and the contents were put online for all to see, for a fee of course.

I feel a little bad for posting these, but they are all over the internet already, so it' s not like her privacy is destroyed because of me, right?


Here a couple snippets to fill your curiosity.

Oh, and the white stuff on the that guy, it's not sugar. It's cocaine. Damn.


3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Karianne said...

Hey Gina, I just found your blog while avoiding doing some work around here. It's great!

The cards for the SuperBowl commercials is such a great idea. It looks like you guys had fun and I hope that you spent the 25 on yourself.

If you get bored, come on over to my blog. I just started it a few months ago.

Thanks for the diversion.
K

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Hi Karrianne,
Welcome to my blog. I'm always stoked to hear from new readers. Glad you could lose yourself in gossip for a little distraction.

I will check out your blog too!
Thanks!

Gina

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a trip! It's so eery to see photos of celebrities that aren't touched up or glossed in a celeb rag.
Loved this.
Love you!
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home